Policies & Procedures Committee
|Policies & Procedures Committee|
Goals, Objectives, and Responsibilities
- Support NJ healthcare providers in assessing the environment and managing the scope of their compliance, audit, risk and ethics programs as the health care environment evolves.
- Assist NJ health care providers in assuring that their programs for their compliance, audit, risk and ethics remain effective.
- Promote awareness of compliance, audit, risk and ethics issues through NJHFMA membership surveys and articles in the Garden State Focus magazine.
- Provide a forum for health care provider education on compliance, audit, risk and ethics issues at NJ Chapter quarterly meetings and forum meetings.
- Implement succession planning procedures for forum leadership.