CARE Forum (Compliance, Audit, Risk & Ethics)
|CARE Forum (Compliance, Audit, Risk & Ethics)|
Goals, Objectives, and Responsibilities
- Support NJ health care professionals in assessing the environment and managing the scope of their compliance, audit, risk and ethics programs as the health care environment evolve.
- Assist NJ health care professionals in assuring that their programs for compliance, audit, risk and ethics remain effective.
- Collaborate to define and establish best practices for NJ health care providers for their compliance, audit, risk and ethics programs.
- Promote awareness of compliance, audit, risk and ethics issues through NJHFMA communications including articles in the Garden State Focus magazine.
- Plan and present educational programs for NJ HFMA on current issues concerning compliance, audit, risk and ethics.
- Provide a forum for health care professional education on compliance, audit, risk and ethics issues at monthly CARE forum meetings.
- Serve as a chapter resource for new compliance or regulatory issues that affect health care professionals and coordinate with other NJ HFMA committees or other organizations as appropriate.
- Implement succession planning procedures for forum leadership.
| |Committee Chair
763 Manchester Way
Paramus , New Jersey 07652